About Adam Graham Photography
My goal is for my work, either photography or video, to look bright and natural. I want it to be something you can enjoy now and still enjoy in a few decades. One of the best photographs I’ve ever seen is of my grandmother when she was 19. She’s standing in front of a hedge with her bicycle, looking comfortable and happy. I want my work to stand up over the course of time like that. I want your grandkids to have great pictures of you.
- Yarmouth, NS is an incredible place to live. I’ve been here 12 years and am continually amazed by the beautiful landscape and the incredible people.
- I shoot primarily weddings and family sessions but do other types of work as well. If you have a project in mind, please get in touch with me.
- When I’m not making pictures I’m probably thinking about board games or beekeeping (my bees make the best honey, hands down).
- This year I’ve been coaching both the U8 and U10 groups for Yarmouth Minor Basketball. The kids are so fun!
- I’ve been published in national magazines. I was selected one year for PhotoLife Magazine’s annual Emerging Photographers issue and had a feature profile in (the sadly now defunct) Photosho Magazine.
- I’m the Board Chair for Split Rock Learning Centre, an organization that works with youth in Yarmouth.